One area that has been very popular with club members recently is registering or re-registering tractors at the DVLA. We are fortunate enough to have two DVLA registered and approved officers who will come to you for a small fee (that goes towards club funds) and verify that your tractor is what it is and aged accordingly and you can then apply for an age related number plate or if you have the necessary documentation regain the original number.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER YOUR TRACTOR
1. OWNERS NAME, FULL HOME ADDRESS & CONTACT DETAILS Eg HOME PHONE - MOBILE PHONE -
2. TWO PHOTOS OF THE TRACTOR TO BE REGISTERED.
3. THE TRACTOR'S MAKE, MODEL, SERIAL NUMBER, ENGINE NUMBER AND DATE CODE.
4. THE TRACTORS REGISTRATION NUMBER ( IF THERE IS ONE ) TOGETHER WITH PROOF Eg OLD LOG BOOK.
5. THE FORM V765 IF YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO REGAIN AN OLD REGISTRATION NUMBER.
6. YOU WILL NEED THE FORM V55/5? We can supply.
You do not need to be a SEVAC member to use this service, but members do get a reduced rate.
SEVAC MEMBERS £20 - NON MEMBERS £30. Cheques to be made payable to A W Patten.
CONTACT OUR DVLA REPS.
Our DVLA rep is Mark Brunt, please do not hesitate in contacting him with any questions you might have. His contact details are as follows;
Claremont, Station Road, Plumpton Green, Lewes, East Sussex,
Tel. 01273 890137 or 07919598677 firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember you do not have to be a member of SEVAC
to use our services.