top of page

TVO Licence

Updated: Mar 31, 2023

If you run a TVO-powered tractor, you may have trouble buying commercial TVO formula or 28-sec paraffin oil. There are legal difficulties associated with buying this fuel which we won’t go into, but it is legal to use a TVO-powered tractor on or off-road. Many tractor clubs have a club licence to buy oil for blending into TVO and SEVAC now has one. We are at last free to issue copies of this licence to SEVAC members. Contact SEVAC secretary, Mark Brunt if you need such a licence, which also gives a list of regulations regarding blending and using TVO.

183 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page